A Christian School
Our Christian Vision
We support every individual in being the best that God intended them to be, by inspiring them to think, learn and flourish in a nurturing, Christian environment. We value every child, as Jesus did, and celebrate all they achieve both academically and personally.
Central to the caring and nurturing ethos we aim to provide, is our strong link to the local parish church, which underpins and supports a warm and spiritual environment for all members of the school community.
We have a daily act of worship which is predominantly Christian in nature, led by a member of the teaching staff or local clergy. It is an important part of our school day.
Friday assemblies are special because we celebrate children's achievements in and out of school.
Each term we celebrate a special service at our local church of St John, to which we invite parents.
Our Christian Values are:
We have faith in God and the gifts he has provided to aid us our in learning journey. We are committed to make good use of our talents.
- We demonstrate forgiveness to each other, just as God forgives us.
- We have hope and aspirations for ourselves and others to develop into good Christians.
- We pride ourselves in showing interdependence, working together to ensure well-being and harmony in our school and Christian community.
- We show honesty and trust one another. We put our trust in the Lord our God.
- We show humility and remember that there is more to this life and world, than just us. We are dependent on God.