We expect all children to wear school uniform and the items suggested have been chosen for comfort, smartness and ease of care.
The school colours are red, grey, white and black.
The children are required to wear either a school logo coat or a plain dark colour.
Our uniform is comprised of:
- Grey/Black trousers, short or long
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Red polo shirt, school logo fleece/ sweatshirt
- Grey cardigan with school logo
- Grey/Black school trousers
- Grey skirt/ pinafore
- *Grey cardigan/red sweatshirt
- School logo fleece/ sweatshirt
- White blouse or polo shirt
- Summer dress: red & white check
- Tights should be plain and school colours
Children's PE kits should include:
- House colour T-shirt (You will be allocated the colour on
entry to school roll.
- A track suit is useful on cold winter days.
Football boots (Juniors only).
Children need comfortable school shoes. Trainers should only be worn for outdoor PE.
* Fleeces, sweatshirts,coats,cardigans,PE T-shirts, with the school logo are available from School Trends Order the Uniform online and it will be delivered to your home or to the school via the website.
You can purchase hats and bags bearing the school logo from school.
We do request that all items of clothing are labelled so we can return misplaced clothing to your child. Stickins can be purchased from: https://www.name-labels.com/