A Church of England School
Our Christian Vision
We support every individual in being the best that they can be, by inspiring them to think, learn and flourish in a nurturing, Church of England school. We value every child and celebrate all they achieve both academically and personally.
Central to the caring and nurturing ethos we aim to provide, is our strong link to the local parish church, which underpins and supports a warm and spiritual environment for all members of the school community.
Our Christian Values are:
- We demonstrate forgiveness to each other, following the examples of Jesus.
- We have hope and aspirations for ourselves and others to develop into valuable individuals, making positive contributions to our local and global communities.
- We pride ourselves in showing interdependence, working together to ensure well-being and harmony in our school community.
- We trust one another, creating relationships built on honesty and reliability.
- We show humility by being listened to and taking help from others. We are empathetic and sympathetic to the experiences of others.