We expect all children to wear school uniform and the items suggested have been chosen for comfort, smartness and ease of care. To read our uniform policy, please visit our 'Policies' page by clicking here.
The school colours are red, grey, white and black. Uniform can be with or without a school logo.
Our uniform is comprised of:
- Grey/black shorts or trousers
- White shirt/blouse
- White/red polo shirt
- Red school fleece/sweatshirt
- Red/grey cardigan
- Plain black shoes or trainers
- Grey skirt or pinafore
- Red & white check summer dress
- School colour tights
- Smart black shoes
Children's PE kits should include:
- House colour T-shirt (You will be allocated the colour on entry to school roll)
- Blue/black shorts
- Plimsolls or trainers
- A tracksuit is useful on cold winter days.
- Football boots (Juniors only).
Uniform can be ordered from School Trends. Most of our uniform can also be purchased in supermarkets.
Order the Uniform online, and it will be delivered to your home or to the school via the website.
Second-hand uniform can be bought from the school office. Please feel free to contact us.
We request that all items of clothing are labelled, so we can return misplaced clothing to your child.
Click here to order Stikins name labels and raise money for the school, using the code 11151.